The Computer Engineering program from University of Padua provides strong methodological foundations as well as the practical skills required to deal with advanced applications in several areas of Computer Engineering.
The programme is organized in 4 study tracks covering various aspects of modern informationprocessing systems and representing scientific excellences of the University of Padova in these four areas:
Graduates work in virtually unlimited professional fields. They can be employed by companies that design and produce computer components, or where IT is an enabling element for developing systems and equipment in various sectors, such as the automotive, biomedical, telecommunications, avionics, process automation, robotics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- High Performance and Big Data Computing
- Web Information Systems Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 45 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or related fields (e.g. Mathematics) is required, with proven skills in Information Engineering, Physics and Mathematics
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
- You can often get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents with you when you finally go to the university.
- If you are admitted to the degree course, you will have to submit other documents including original and translated/legalised copies of your previous qualifications, etc. No legalised documents are required at application stage.
- B2 Level (CEFR) or equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2622 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2622 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.