The Computer Engineering program from University of Padua provides strong methodological foundations as well as the practical skills required to deal with advanced applications in several areas of Computer Engineering.
The programme is organized in 4 study tracks covering various aspects of modern informationprocessing systems and representing scientific excellences of the University of Padova in these four areas:
Graduates work in virtually unlimited professional fields. They can be employed by companies that design and produce computer components, or where IT is an enabling element for developing systems and equipment in various sectors, such as the automotive, biomedical, telecommunications, avionics, process automation, robotics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- High Performance and Big Data Computing
- Web Information Systems Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
ONLY for EU applicants or EU-equated.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 10 other Masters in Software Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or related fields (e.g. Mathematics) is required, with proven skills in Information Engineering, Physics and Mathematics
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
- You can often get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents with you when you finally go to the university.
- If you are admitted to the degree course, you will have to submit other documents including original and translated/legalised copies of your previous qualifications, etc. No legalised documents are required at application stage.
- B2 Level (CEFR) or equivalent
International2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Padua
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.