Collaborative learning, co-construction of knowledge, peer tutoring and personalization are key approaches used in this program by professors with diverse research backgrounds in educational technology.
About this program
Students enrolled in Master of Arts (MA) in Education (Online) program from University of Ontario Institute of Technology will take their courses completely online, which includes weekly video conferencing meetings.
- Computer-assisted language learning
- Educational gaming
- Information and communication technology (ICT) enhanced learning environments
- Learning with mobile technologies
- Makerspace and STEM technologies
- Online learning communities
- Problem-based digital learning
- Social media and learning
- Video podcasts and digital learning
- web-based online pedagogies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 26 other Masters in Teaching in Canada
- Hold a four-year honours undergraduate degree, or a three-year university degree and a Bachelor of Education degree, from a Canadian university or their equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum overall academic standing of a B (GPA: 3.0 on a 4.3 scale or 73 to 76 per cent), with a minimum B average in the last two full-time years (four semesters) of undergraduate work or equivalent.
International11310 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 754 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National7875 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.