The Mobile Autonomous and Robotic Systems (MARS) course at Grenoble INP Institute of engineering Grenoble INP, Graduate schools of Engineering and Management Université Grenoble Alpes aims at offering an international master program that allows a better understanding of technical and scientific aspects of connected and autonomous mobile robotic systems and to understand their interactions.It englobes an advanced academic program on:
- Mobile and aerial robots that can act and evolve autonomously in complex environments.
- Perception for detection and tracking of moving objects.
- Navigation and Path Planning
- Robotic operating system (ROS)
- Artificial intelligence planning for autonomous robots requiring little or no supervision
- Machine learning
- Advanced methods for optimal control and predictive control
- Methods to monitor and diagnose dynamic systems with a study on the reliability of a systems subject to failure
- Distributed optimization and game theory
- Embedded systems: microcontrollers architectures and sensors for robotics
- Cyber-security: Make risk analysis, detect cyber-attacks and develop strategies. Implement some cyber-security mechanisms, on the communication infrastructure and on the robot systems
- Intelligent mobility and transportation to improve the safety of the vehicle and the comfort of the passengers, as well as the detection and reconfiguration of the controllers in case of emergency.
- Multi-vehicle coordination, in the perspective of understanding the behavior of groups of autonomous and non-autonomous robotic systems.
This program is intended for a public wanting to work in the field of robotics, automotive, aeronautics, and industry.
The courses are given by highly qualified intentionally known staff. The training is supported by researchers from associated research laboratories and practitioners from industrial partners.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced control
- Smart transportation
- Cyber-security and embedded systems for robotics
- Distributed optimization and estimation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesRobotics Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 37 other Masters in Machine Learning in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Master's degree in Robotics and Autonomous Systems is a highly competitive academic program (duration: one year, M2 level).
- Applicants selection is done on the basis of prior academic and/or scientific achievement as documented by academic transcripts, a cover letter, references, and standardized test scores.
- Students from countries where English language is not the primary language are required to provide TOEFL test scores.
- To get master degree, admitted students must obtain the certified level B2.
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA1473 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1473 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.