About Double Degree Master's Program in International Business at Asia Europe Business School
Global Management and China Studies from East China Normal University provides personalized consulting and placement assistance, powered by its strong relationship with local and multinational companies, and through its powerful alumni nenmork. Highly valuable service includes: career mentors, career coaching, career consulting day, company visits, summer internship programs, employer presentations, job postings.
- International Business
- Intemational Trade Policies and Practices
- International Finance
- International Investment and Multinational
- Corporation Management
- Intemational Business Law and Practice
- Research Methodology of Management Studies
- China Economic Management Course
- Business Strategy and Chinese Economy
- Chinese Market and Marketing Management
- Chinese Culture and Human Resource Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 68 other Masters in International Business in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizen with a valid foreign passaport.
- Bachelor or higher education degree.
- For Enlighs taught program: English Language Test Certificate or official proof of taking English-taught programs.
International12100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24201 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National12100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24201 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.