Why should you choose the International Trade Relations programme from Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU)?
- Lectures of professors from the leading European universities;
- Honoured guest professors and international trade industry experts as trainers;
- Double Degree Program with Rhein Main University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
- International academic mobility;
- High demand for graduates on the labor market;
- Internships at multinational corporations.
Major areas of expertiseInternational business activities:
- Business design of commercial activities
- Reengineering of business processes
- Management of global supply chains
- Strategy and tactics of international negotiations.
- Risk assessment in international trade.
- The global capital market
- Comparative assessment of the competitiveness of countries
- Budgeting of foreign trade
- Marketing in international trade:
- Innovative marketing communications;
- Global marketing management;
- Management of international projects.
Key competencies and skills that you will develop
- Conducting strategic analysis and forecasting entry into international markets (of goods, jobs, services)
- Using methodological approaches to assess the prospects of international markets
- Development of strategies and tactics for conducting international negotiations
- Global supply chain design and management
- Planning and organizing foreign trade transactions in the digital economy
- Assessment and hedging of risks in international trade
- Application of international accounting and financial reporting standards in international trade practice
- Business Design of Commercial Activities
- Organization of International Business
- Global Marketing Management
- Risk Assessment in International Trade
- International Business Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Trade departments of diplomatic missions
- International trade organizations
- Transnational trading corporations
- sales representative abroad
- import manager
- export manager
- state customs officer
- business consultant
- head of the department of foreign economic activity
- development manager
- business analyst.
- Professor Marina Grushevaja
- Professor Monica Khanna
- Professor Svetlana G. Bozhuk
- Professor Marina B. Yanenko
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Academic year: September 01 - end of June. Academic year consists of 2 semesters (September-January and February-June).
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Commerce International Business
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Fundamental background & Practical skills in the following fields:
- Economics of international trade;
- International entrepreneurship;
- Marketing in international trade
- Bachelor’s, Specialist’s or Master’s degree in a relevant area is required
- English language proficiency — B+ (CEFR B2)
- Exam Test in a relevant field of studies
- Interview in English with a program coordinator (Skype option is available)
292 600 Rubles per year
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
• Polytech accepts students who received a Russian Ministry of Science and Higher Education scholarship (so-called quota) that covers tuition fees as well.
To apply for the quota - https://education-in-russia.com -
• You can also participate in the International Olympiad "Open Doors: Russian Scholarship project" co-organized by Polytechnic University. The winners have an opportunity to pursue their Master's and PhD degrees for free. The Olympiad is intended for both international applicants and SPbPU students in their final years of Bachelor's, Specialist's, or Master's studies http://opendoors.spbstu.ru/english.htmlThe qualifying round will start in September 2022 and will end in December 2022.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.