The online Master in Business Innovation educates students with ways to evaluate international industries, to recognize markets of change and uncertainty, and to give value to a service or product through innovation. Blended learning option is available for July and October Intakes. Start your journey online and transfer to Barcelona or Madrid in Autumn or Winter.
Why study this programme?
The online MA in Business Innovation from GBSB Global Business School brings a practical, proactive approach, teaching creative thinking and incisive methodologies.
The Master in Business Innovation investigates product innovation, design thinking, knowledge management and business model design to help prepare students for any obstacles they may face.
The online Master in Business Innovation graduates students with the capabilities to meet worldwide demands, to direct global negotiations, to produce market research, and to act in agreement with ethical and sustainable business methods.
Invest in your professional future career by obtaining an online Master in Business Innovation. Take advantage of the extensive variety of career development facilities provided by GBSB Global in Spain, including online webinars, online guest speakers sessions and one-to-one career coaching.
- Online Classes with Professional Entrepreneurs and Innovation Experts
- Career Opportunities with Multinational Companies & Start-ups
- Digital Technologies Integrated Throughout the Learning Process
- Practical Approach to Education with State-of-the-Art Interactive Study Materials
- Leading Innovation & Technologies Business School
- Highly International Student Body
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching Quality by QS Ranking System
The only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
Received 3 top scores in U-Multirank for divisions of Research, Teaching & Learning and International Orientation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What you will learn:
- Comprehend Intercultural Business Methods
- Gain Digital Skills
- Advance Professional Skills
- Acquire A Network Of Business Experts
- Raise Your Potential In Business Innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
For more information about when to apply for this programme, please visit the university's website.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Innovation Management View 100 other Masters in Business Administration in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher;be in the process of finalizing your Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent),or demonstrate a high level of relevant professional experience
- Have a high level of English language
- Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7750 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7750 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
EU/EEA7750 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7750 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.