The double degree "Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability" (IMES) is a consecutive study program awarding the academic degrees Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability at TU Berlin and
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Business Administration at the University of Twente in the Netherlands or
- Master in Management (magister) at the Warsaw School of Economics in Poland
- Master in Governance of Science, Technology, and Innovation at the Higher School of Economics in Russia
- Master in Management (Innovative Entrepreneurship) St.Petersburg Polytechnic University
- upon successful completion.
Students are supposed to stay two semesters in Berlin and two semesters either in Twente, Warsaw, Moscow or St Petersburg. Alternatively students can chose another University, but would receive a single degree. The Master thesis is written at the partner universities or in case of a single degree at TU Berlin.
Graduates of the Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability program from TU Berlin are able to tackle issues independently, assess research positions and findings competently and apply them to their own research. This is achieved by linking a range of topic areas from economics and social science.The practice-related aspects of the program include gaining knowledge of structures, processes, legal provisions ect. Working in teams and presenting your results will be a consistent part of your studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation Economics Blind
- Venture Campus Group Project
- Business Research Methods
- Human Side of Innovation
- Intellectual Property Management
- Strategic Management
- Open Source and IP in the digital society
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 18 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The documents as required in the application form in the original version or a certified copy. The form of applications will be set down by the relevant office in the central administration.
- A certified copy of the transcript of records for all attainments gained at HEIs recognised by the state which show the credit points gained in each module (or in the case of onmodular curricular, in another suitable form, such as a key showing the study hours completed in each semester week).
- If necessary, proof of additional requirements in accordance with Section 3 paragraph 2 and selection criteria in accordance with Section 6 paragraph 3.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.