Graduates of the Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability program from TU Berlin are employed in many areas of the economy and in public service. The program’s wide range prepares them for a wide variety of professional fields, for example:
- Research and development
- Innovation Management
- Teaching and research
- Organization and company planning
- Human resources
- Resource and environmental management
- Sustainable management
- Stakeholder management
- Management consultancy and corporate management
- Innovation Economics Blind
- Venture Campus Group Project
- Business Research Methods
- Human Side of Innovation
- Intellectual Property Management
- Strategic Management
- Open Source and IP in the digital society
- Entrepreneurship Research
- Venture Campus
- Business Research Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management Sustainable Energy View 21 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
In order to apply to the IMES master’s program, you must provide proof of a first university degree in the fields of economics (this includes business administration), social sciences, engineering sciences, natural sciences or any related study program.
The IMES master’s program is taught in English. If your native language is not English or you did not complete your first university degree in an English-language study program, you must submit proof of language skills at the C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Up to 100 points are awarded according to the following criteria:
- Courses in entrepreneurship worth at least 6 ECTS (20 points)
- Courses in innovation management worth at least 6 ECTS (20 points)
- Courses in mathematics worth at least 6 ECTS (20 points)
- Courses in statistics worth at least 6 ECTS (20 points)
- Courses in ecological and social sustainability worth at least 6 ECTS (20 points)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- €307.54 - semester fees
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.