The User Experience Design Masters Program (MIX) from Kadir Has University, developed in collaboration with Userspots, is grounded in practical experience, with courses based around real projects for real companies and taught by professors who are experts in their fields.
User experience design methodology is used around the world by companies, government agencies, municipalities, universities and NGOs to make their services easier, more accessible and more delightful for their users.
Professionals in this field possess knowledge and skills that are urgently needed in the service, financial, media, product design, digital design, marketing, e-commerce, and technological research and development sectors, just to name a few. MIX graduates will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and practical experience to work effectively in these fields in a wide array of environments - private or public sector, small business or multinational corporation, product-focused or research-focused companies - both in Turkey and around the world.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The user experience design process begins with conducting a series of qualitative and quantitative research methods in order to develop a deep understanding of the product’s user(s). Based on the insights gained from this research, each point of interaction between the product and the user is then designed in such a way as to maximize the product’s helpfulness, efficiency and ease of use.
- The MIX (Masters in UX) program features a strong curriculum designed to teach this methodology, empowering students to create meaningful, emotional user experiences, manage their workflows effectively and craft elegant solutions to the toughest design problems.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts User Experience Design View 12 other Masters in Design in Turkey
- Applicants must be either graduate of or graduating from an undergraduate program in case of applications for a master's program; and an undergraduate or a master's program in case of applications for a doctoral program, respectively.
- Among admitted applicants, those who are expected to graduate must successfully complete their current programs prior to the enrollment date in order to be able to enroll in the university.
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.