Business Intelligence (BI) is mostly related to the evaluation of past performance, while Business Analytics (BA) is focused on prescriptive and predictive techniques that seeks the answers for questions such as “What should be done?” and “What is going to happen?”. Business Analytics often utilizes data mining practices in order to reach specific business goals, such as increasing profit.
Areas of specialization in the Business Intelligence and Analysis programme from Kadir Has University:
- Marketing Analytics
- Data Science
- Data-driven Strategic Management
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Communications
- Business Studies & Ethics
- Applied Statistical Methods
- Data Driven Management
- Data Mining for Business
- Machine Learning and Business Applications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 25 other Masters in Business Administration in Turkey
- Copy of the undergraduate or graduate diploma
- For diplomas awarded abroad, a copy of the diploma equivalency certificate issued by YÖK's International Equivalency Office, certifying the equivalency of the diploma to that of a Turkish higher education institution (the letter of equivalence must be submitted by the end of the first semester).
- Copy of English language proficiency test results
- Transcript showing all courses taken and grades achieved in all higher education institutions the applicant has so far attended or graduated from.
- English Proficiency Test results
- GRE, GMAT, ALES score results
- Copy of your Passport with a personal information page on it. If you don’t have a valid international passport at the time of application, please upload a copy of your national ID.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two reference letters
- Supplementary documents which may be required by the relevant graduate school
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.