- The Master of Business Administration is offered by Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 81 other Masters in International Business in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizen.
- Not registered in SJTU at the degree level aiming to apply for.
- Good health both physically and mentally.
- Outstanding academic performance and potential.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent for master program applicants.
- The degree must be ready prior to the registration day.
- English Language Tests: TOEFL: 85 (overall), 22 (writing), 20 (reading), 20 (listening), 20 (speaking); IELTS (academic): 6.0 (overall), 5.5 (subtests)
International25001 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25001 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 163,200 per year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.