While 80% of this program is delivered online, the remaining 20% of the program is delivered during three weeks on EHL Campus Lausanne, which allows you to share ideas and network with industry peers.
Benefits of the Part-Time MBA in Hospitality
As a student of the Master of Business Administration in Hospitality programme from EHL Hospitality Business School , you will benefit from a holistic learning experience that combines online courses with three weeks of campus-based learning.
You will graduate with:
- Solid skills in finance, marketing, leadership, and risk management
- Strategies for implementing best practices in hospitality businesses
- An internationally accredited degree (NECHE)
- Swiss souvenirs and broader cultural awareness
- A strong global network of peers, industry leaders and alumni
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- High Performance Distribution Strategy for Hotels
- Revenue Management for Market Leaders
- Successful Hotel E-marketing and Social Media Strategies
- Hotel Financial Statements Analysis
- Hotel Budgeting and Forecasting
- Advanced Corporate Finance for the Hospitality industry
- Hotel Asset Management
- Valuation of Hotel Investments
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
March intake: 1 November & 1 FebruaryAugust intake: 1 May & 1 July
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Hospitality Management View 56 other Masters in Business Administration in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree in hospitality or tourism from an accredited institution of higher education
- A bachelor’s degree in other relevant fields, such as business management, with professional experience in hospitality or customer-facing functions, may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Professional: Demonstrated leadership potential. Minimum of three years’ experience in the hospitality or tourism industry.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17961 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35922 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National17961 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35922 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- CHF 36,920
Living costs for Lausanne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.