Whether you are looking for an intensive program or a more flexible study-work-life balance, the Master of Business Administration in Hospitality at EHL (Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne) is adapted to fit your career and learning needs.
While 80% of this program is delivered online, which allows you to study when and where it is most convenient for you, the remaining 20% of the program is delivered during three weeks on campus, which allows you to share ideas and network with industry peers.
Benefits of the Part-Time MBA in Hospitality
As a student of the MBA in hospitality, you will benefit from a holistic learning experience that combines online courses with three weeks of campus-based learning.
You will graduate with:
- Solid skills in finance, marketing, leadership, and risk management
- Strategies for implementing best practices in hospitality businesses
- An internationally accredited degree (NECHE)
- Swiss souvenirs and broader cultural awareness
- A strong global network of peers, industry leaders and alumni
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Driving Hotel Revenues
- Mastering Hotels Financials
- Hotel Development and Real Estate Investments
- Performing through Business Cycles
- Building High-Performing Teams
- Meeting the Experts
- Personal work and coaching
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Hospitality Management View 60 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree in hospitality or tourism from an accredited institution of higher education
- A bachelor’s degree in other relevant fields, such as business management, with professional experience in hospitality or customer-facing functions, may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
Demonstrated leadership potential. Minimum of three years’ experience in the hospitality or tourism industry.
International32902 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32902 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA32902 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32902 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.