Studyportals

Master of Business Administration in Hospitality

EHL (Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne)

M.B.A. Online
24 months
Duration
32902 EUR/year
32902 EUR/year
Unknown
Tuition fee
Unknown
Apply date
Unknown
Start date

About

Designed to accommodate busy hospitality professionals, the Master of Business Administration in Hospitality at EHL (Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne) is delivered 80% online. A flexible online classroom allows you to earn a recognized MBA without leaving your job, as you apply new strategies and tools in the workplace.

Overview

Whether you are looking for an intensive program or a more flexible study-work-life balance, the Master of Business Administration in Hospitality at EHL (Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne) is adapted to fit your career and learning needs. 

While 80% of this program is delivered online, which allows you to study when and where it is most convenient for you, the remaining 20% of the program is delivered during three weeks on campus, which allows you to share ideas and network with industry peers.

Benefits of the Part-Time MBA in Hospitality

As a student of the MBA in hospitality, you will benefit from a holistic learning experience that combines online courses with three weeks of campus-based learning.

You will graduate with:

  • Solid skills in finance, marketing, leadership, and risk management
  • Strategies for implementing best practices in hospitality businesses
  • An internationally accredited degree (NECHE)
  • Swiss souvenirs and broader cultural awareness
  • A strong global network of peers, industry leaders and alumni

Programme Structure

Modules include:

  • Driving Hotel Revenues
  • Mastering Hotels Financials
  • Hotel Development and Real Estate Investments
  • Performing through Business Cycles
  • Building High-Performing Teams
  • Meeting the Experts
  • Personal work and coaching

Key information

Duration

  • Part-time
    • 24 months
    • Flexible

Start dates & application deadlines

Language

English

Delivered

Online

Academic requirements

We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.

English requirements

TOEFL admission requirements TOEFL® IBT The TOEFL iBT® is given online through the internet at designated testing site. The test measures your English-language abilities in an academic setting. The score refers to the total score of 4 subjects (writing, listening, speaking, and reading), each subject has a range of 0 - 30.
100
IELTS admission requirements IELTS The International English Language Test System (IELTS) tests your English-language proficiency on a scale of 1 – 9. The score refers to the combined average score of 4 subjects (writing, listening, speaking, and reading).
7

Other requirements

General requirements

  • A bachelor’s degree in hospitality or tourism from an accredited institution of higher education
  • A bachelor’s degree in other relevant fields, such as business management, with professional experience in hospitality or customer-facing functions, may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.

Work experience

Demonstrated leadership potential. Minimum of three years’ experience in the hospitality or tourism industry.

Tuition Fee

  • International

    32902 EUR/year
    Tuition Fee
    Based on the original amount of 32902 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
  • EU/EEA

    32902 EUR/year
    Tuition Fee
    Based on the original amount of 32902 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.

CHF 34,920 

Funding

Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.

Getting a Student Visa

This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!

Fresh content

Updated in the last 6 months

Check the official programme website for potential updates.

Our partners

Master of Business Administration in Hospitality
-
EHL (Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne)

Wishlist