During the Astrophysics programme of University of Bonn shall learn to tackle astrophysical problems and solve them, possibly beyond current knowledge, by means of scientific tools. In addition, courses broadening the expertise into neighbouring, related fields shall enable the students to comprehend interdisciplinary contexts. The scientific tools and cognitions shall be applied with independence, responsibility and self-criticism.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Astrophysics
- Advanced Laboratory Course
- Theoretical Astrophysics
- Compulsory Astrophysics
- Stars and Stellar Evolution
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPhysics View 59 other Masters in Physics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BSc degree (or equivalent) in Physics (or related fields) is required.
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Certificates / academic records and transcripts. Please be aware that in case of acceptance you will need to provide the copies of all degrees/academic records and transcripts, all certified by the respective authorities.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
- Furthermore, we require 2 recommendation letters.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.