Students of the International Management programme at Koc University fulfil various curriculum requirements by participating in Block Seminars, Skill Seminars and taking mandatory and elective courses.
A diversified curriculum enables the MIM students to learn more about the field in which they are interested.
Students are presented with a wide range of elective courses ranging from Innovation Management to International Negotiations.
By undertaking Business Projects, Students are exposed to real-life business situations thereby gaining insight into management best practices and learn key practical skills required to function effectively in corporate world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Skill Seminar(s)
- Management Practices
- Business Project
- Elective Courses
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 25 other Masters in International Relations in Turkey
The criteria for CEMS Admissions are as follows:
- To have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- GMAT or GRE score tests. The scores should be sent to institution number 0163 or ALES (For native applicants): Minimum 70 from EW (Equally Weighted);
- Having proficiency in a second foreign language is an asset;
- To complete the application form as specified;
- To submit an official academic transcript from the undergraduate institution;
- To submit at least two reference letters;
- To submit the application fee payment slip.
International11250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11250 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Foreign currency - 92,500 TL.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.