The Geography program of University of Toronto offers studies in the areas of physical geography, spatial information systems and some areas of environmental studies. Applicants should apply to the MSc degree program (rather than the MA) if their planned research contains a substantial physical science component and if two-thirds of their planned coursework comprises Geography courses accepted by the department as physical science courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Geography Core Course
- Issues in Geographic Thought and Practice
- Physical Geography Core Course
- Advanced Research Design
- Advanced Qualitative Research: Methodology and Epistemological Foundations for Planning and Geography
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeography View 39 other Masters in Geography in Canada
- An appropriate bachelor's degree from a recognized university with a minimum standing equivalent to at least a University of Toronto B+ in the final two years.
International23770 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23770 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National6210 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6210 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.