The Accounting and Finance program of University of Toronto delivers a world-class, practical educational experience that prepares students for both the Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) designations and provides additional real-world co-op experience.
The professional MAccFin degree program is offered over 16 months using a cohort-based model. In this four-session program, students must be registered full-time and complete a sequence of courses. This program begins in the Summer session.
The MAccFin program is designed for applicants who have not yet entered the workforce. These pre-experience applicants apply to the program immediately after completing their undergraduate degree. Applicants complete the School of Graduate Studies online admissions application and submit all official transcripts, two reference letters, and a resumé. Applicants must submit a supplemental application form to the Department of Management, UTSC.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Topics in Financial Reporting
- Strategy, Govemance and Management Accounting
- Advanced Topics in Assurance
- Advanced Taxation
- Current Issues in Accounting and Assurance
- Economics and Quantitative Methods
- An appropriate four-year undergraduate degree with a specialization in accounting or equivalent, with a minimum overall average of a mid-B in all core courses. Admission to the program is extremely competitive, and meeting the minimum overall average does not guarantee admission.
- Applicants whose primary language is not English will need to submit English language proficiency test scores.
International39570 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39570 CAD per year during 36 months.
National19590 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19590 CAD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.