International Healthcare Management (Robert Kennedy College) from University of Cumbria is designed to provide healthcare managers with the tools to analyse, direct and develop administrative activities more effectively, in an environment where growing demand is being continually faced with financial constraints.
Students at International Healthcare Management (Robert Kennedy College) from University of Cumbria will:
- engage in individual research and demonstrate the ability to understand and apply management theory, and to make, when necessary, sound judgements in the absence of complete data;
- further develop their independent research and time management skills by undertaking a substantial research project which is self-managed, involves application of a variety of management and research practices, and demonstrates expertise and understanding of issues in healthcare;
- enhance their interpersonal and team working skills;
- Organisational Behaviour
- Financial Management
- International Healthcare
- Strategic Management
- Information Management
- Leadership and Sustainability
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Various start dates.
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences Health Informatics View 1772 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- 1st or 2nd class honours degree.
- Students with other qualifications may be admitted to the course. Please contact the Enquiry Centre for further details.
- English Proficiency
International9792 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9792 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9792 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9792 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
12,000 CHF (Swiss Francs)
Living costs for Lancaster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.