In numerous projects you will apply your theoretical knowledge to real business problems and present your results in teamwork.
Fast Track: on the fast lane
With the option Fast Track the semester abroad is omitted and you shorten the work placement. This allows you to complete your master's degree in 3 semesters with 90 ECTS.
International Peculiarities of Finance
Internationality is an important component of the Master's programme in Finance. The Master Finance
- is offered 100% in English,
- includes an integrated semester abroad, and
- offers you the opportunity to complete a second international degree (Double Degree) at one of around 190 partner universities.
With the Finance program of the International School of Management (ISM) you will get to know the regional characteristics of the international financial market and at the same time acquire general and specific foreign language skills.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Asset Management
- Capital Market Theory
- Option Pricing Theory
- Financial Market Products
- Financial Risk Management
- Business Planning & Modelling
- Bank Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
90 or 120 credits
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management Studies View 149 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of your ID card.
- One digital passport photo (colored, jpg format, high resolution).
- Letter of Motivation.
- Certified (authenticated) copy of your degree certificate (in English or German)
- Proof of knowledge of the English language
- Proof of health insurance.
International12560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6280 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA12560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6280 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 6,280 Euro in Dortmund, Cologne, Stuttgart and Berlin
- 6,480 Euro in Frankfurt/Main, Munich and Hamburg
Living costs for München
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.