- The CEMS Master in International Management at University College Dublin is devised by both academic and business leaders, bridging university education and business expertise, thus offering keen insight into management best practices via seminars, core courses, electives, language teaching and internships.
- This course is targeted at graduates with a business/economics background, fluency in English and an additional CEMS accredited language (plus another language at a beginner level to be developed through the year), excellent interpersonal skills, as well as the ambition to become international business managers and leaders.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business Strategy
- Global Leadership
- Business Research Insights
- International Management Internship
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 105 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must apply online using our dedicated student information portal. You will be required to enter contact details, upload your documents and answer two essay questions (each approximately 300 words).
- We would ask that you seriously consider both essays and answer these in the context of the programme you are applying to. Try to not replicate your CV and demonstrate what makes you different from other applicants. There are no right or wrong ways to complete these essays.
International19900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19900 EUR per year during 16 months.
EU/EEA15705 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15705 EUR per year during 16 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.