Designed to equip participants with the necessary tools and knowledge to understand the financial consequences of business decisions, this Business Finance diploma at University College Dublin will enable non-financial managers to communicate effectively with those in senior accounting and finance positions ensuring that all of the organisation’s functions are better integrated, significantly boosting the firm’s overall value.
Specifically, the programme will help participants:
- Understand how the economic outcomes of business decisions are reflected in an organisation’s financial reports;
- Communicate more effectively with their CFO and financial executives;
- Understand business valuation techniques;
- Hone the ability to assess the strengths and weaknesses of competitors by analysing their financial statements;
- Improve their ability to use financial information in managerial decision-making
- Assess the desirability and value of investment projects, corporate assets, and whole companies (acquisitions) ;
- Understand the impact of operating decisions on financial performance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Financial Statements
- The Financing Landscape
- Revenue and Cost Analysis
- Key Financial Decisions
- International Financing
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Business Intelligence & Analytics View 15 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Participants should have at least 5 years management experience and hold a primary degree or equivalent professional qualification. Consideration will also be given to applicants who do not hold a primary degree but whose depth of industry/organisational experience, deems them suitable participants.
International7547 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7547 EUR per year during 9 months.
EU/EEA7547 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7547 EUR per year during 9 months.
€7,945 & €7,547
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.