The part-time General Management (Part-time) program at the International School of Management (ISM) is characterized by its strong practical orientation and international orientation.
With integrated modules abroad, practice-oriented lectures and lecturers from renowned international universities and selected practitioners, you can expand your personal and professional network beyond national borders.
Individual coaching during the course of study is an integral part of the MBA part-time. With the help of a professional coach, you will conduct a potential analysis, work on defining and implementing your professional goals, and perfect your leadership skills.
FIBAA, German Accreditation Council
- Strategic Management
- Managing in the Global Environment
- Managerial Economics
- Risk Management
- Crisis Management
- Change Management
Cross Cultural Leadership
- Corporate Governance & Business Ethics
- Negotiation, Communication & Executive Presentations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 72 other Masters in Finance in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be admitted to this study program, you need to prove that you have
- a first successful degree with 210 ECTS-points from a study at a university, or of a foreign university of corresponding rank as well.
- at least two to three years' professional experience after the first degree.
- missing ECTS points can be replaced up to a limit of 30 ECTS points by qualified professional experience – in addition to the professional experience required above.
- sufficient English language skills (TOEFL).
- The admission process consists of a case study and an interview. You will present your results of the case study in an oral presentation on the day of the admission test.
- At least two to three years' professional experience after the first degree.
International12900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25800 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA12900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25800 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Dortmund
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.