Key Features of the Entrepreneurial Management programme from Tallinn University of Technology
The programme is specially designed for participants from the Baltic states and Scandinavia
The programme provides a good blend of theoretical knowledge combined with practical results-oriented training.
Participants' professional development is supported by a coach, who will work with the participant one on one throughout his/her MBA studies.
The programme is delivered by the largest and most international School of Business and Governance in Estonia.
It provides numerous opportunities for start-up businesses, various business model competitions and international summer schools.
A company based problem solving project is an integral part of the curriculum. It is compiled during the studies and will be extended into a master’s thesis.
The programme can be completed within 1.5 years.
The programme offers flexibility: it is taught in 3-day sessions that are held once a month, which allows participants to live and work outside Estonia.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed to advance the careers of the individuals interested in entrepreneurial management. The qualification lends itself to a variety of careers and is a substantial investment which will most certainly be reflected in degree holders’ increased earnings potential. MBA graduates have gained skills of strategic decision making, enhanced their leadership abilities and are highly adaptable to ever-changing business environments. MBA is a versatile and valuable degree, which allows you to choose between different career paths – it all depends on your goals, aspirations, skills, and interests.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Development and Environment
- Business Information and Organisation
- Finance and Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 5 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Estonia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Please note that you must submit your education documents in digital form by the application deadline. In case you are unable to submit the final Diploma, you should include your most recent transcript (Diploma may be submitted later). The Admissions office needs this to pre-evaluate your eligibility for a given programme.
- Students for TalTech international study programmes are admitted based on the admission threshold. Online interview will be conducted only to candidates who have passed preliminary evaluation. The maximum score for the online application (CV) and interview is 10 points. An applicant who receives the minimum of 5 points is admitted.
- Candidates with a background in engineering, IT, science or economics are welcome to apply.
- In order to qualify for the studies in Tallinn University of Technology an applicant has to have at least 60% of the highest possible CGPA.
- Online interview
- It is necessary to have at least 3 years work experience as a middle manager or a specialist.
- When applying and filling out the online application form in DreamApply, please describe your work experience and previous education in details.
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- €2,500 per semester (1-3 semester), €1,500 for the 4th semester and €1,000 for instructional materials
- Tuition fee waiver scholarship
A tuition fee waiver is a non-monetary scholarship granted automatically to the best candidates according to the points earned in the course of admission. Scholarship is awarded for the whole study period.
- Performance scholarship
Students can apply for performance scholarship. The amount of the scholarship is 100 € (euros) per month. First-year students can apply from the second semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.