The Nature Management programme at the University of Copenhagen qualifies you to work with administration, management and planning in municipalities, ministries and agencies in Denmark, in the EU or internationally. It also qualifies you to work as a consultant in private companies or in NGO's. Or you can start a career in science and research.
The programme offers many career opportunities, and you can work within a number of different areas.
You may find employment within public administration, for instance in municipalities, ministries or government agencies in Denmark, in the EU or internationally. In these public bodies, you may work with nature and planning at an overall strategic level or at a more operational level, for example as a project manager in a specific nature restoration project.
Other opportunities include working as a consultant in private companies, consultancy firms or NGOs. Furthermore, you may find work in international and supranational organizations with political and management-related tasks.
Finally, you may start a research and development career in the university community or other research institutions.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Thematic Course: Ecology and Management of Nature and Semi-Nature Areas
- Thematic Course: Rural Landscape - Management and Planning
- EU Law – Environment, Agriculture and Food
- Global Environmental Governance
- Soil and Water Pollution, Concepts and Theory
- Biodiversity in Urban Nature
- Biodiversity in Managed Forests
- Ethics, Environment and Society
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesBiodiversity & Conservation Environmental Management View 4 other Masters in Environmental Management in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
If you hold one of the degrees listed below, you are considered to meet all academic requirements.
- BSc in Natural Resources from the University of Copenhagen
- BSc in Biology from the University of Copenhagen
- BSc in Geography & Geoinformatics from the University of Copenhagen
- Landscape Architecture from the University of Copenhagen
- Professional Bachelor’s degree in Forest and Landscape Engineering from the University of Copenhagen
If you have a Bachelor’s degree other than those listed above, you must submit additional documentation along with your application so the University can evaluate whether or not you meet the admission requirements.
International14746 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7373 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition fee: DKK 55,000 per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.