The Learning, Education and Technology programme from the University of Oulu is continuously developed and refined with advancing research. Students take an active part in research and produce materials not only for the LET programme in Oulu, but also in collaboration with other universities. Our students are seen as a valuable asset in research and their expertise and agency is constantly taken into account in our programme.
Students are able to get hands-on experience with emergent technologies in the programme and evaluate how and which technologies are relevant to enhance high-quality learning and teaching. They become skilled in selecting the technological tools that best fit their learning design. Thus, theoretical knowledge is combined with working-life experiences and therefore the programme has strong ties to the working community. Students are presented with situations that arise from actual, real-world problems that need solving. The study cases come from the field of teaching, learning and education and also from the context of business and companies at large.
Examples of career paths:
- educational consultant
- human resources developer
- project leader
- administrator in both the private and public sectors
- expert in virtual learning
- designers of technology-enhanced learning
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Supported Collaborative Learning
- Socially Shared Regulation of Learning
- Emergent Technologies
- Playful Learning Designs
- Research Methodologies in Learning Sciences
- Master´s thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation General Engineering & Technology View 14 other Masters in Education in Finland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A successful applicant has obtained their first academic degree, normally a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, from an institution of higher education. As a rule, the Bachelor’s degree is the lower academic degree. This degree should be equivalent of at least three years of full-time studies (180 ECTS).
- Students who are on their last term/semester of Bachelor’s studies can apply to study for a Master’s degree.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Oulu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.