Why pursue an MSc Business at Dalhousie University?
- The Rowe School is well integrated with regional, national and international businesses, providing unique research opportunities.
- Our program is competitive. We admit only a select number of applicants per year. This gives ample time for you to have one-on-one mentoring with your thesis supervisor and other faculty, provides a small cohort of graduate students for you to interact with and learn from, and ensures an environment in which you can focus on your research skills and goals.
- You apply to a specialized area of our program, allowing you to take focused course offerings which directly relate to your thesis and scholarly interests. Choose from: Finance, Management, Information Systems or Marketing. For more information on specialties of Faculty accepting students, see the list of our faculty members.
- You will have access to scholars who are experts in a wide range of theories and research methodologies, and who are committed to helping you gain in-depth research experience.
- You will be mentored throughout the research process, from conceptualization, to data collection, analysis and writing of results for scholarly publication.
- The MSc curriculum provides a strong academic foundation in your area of specialization (see our concentrations below for a sample course plan)
The Rowe School of Business is accredited by AACSB International.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory of Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Research Design and Methods
- Behavioural Statistics
- Research Reading and Conference Course
- Managing People / Org Theory
- MIS Theory and Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Business Information Systems View 95 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree
- Degree granted by university of recognized standing
- Complete the graduate application form (online application)
- Pay $115 application fee
- An official academic transcript and degree certificate (if degree conferral not stated on Transcripts) for each post-secondary institution attended
- Two academic reference letters
International6972 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6972 CAD per year during 24 months.
National9753 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9753 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Halifax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.