Upon admission, you will be assigned an advisor who will work with you throughout the program. The first two terms at Dalhousie University comprise coursework. In the third term, you must complete an elective course and, with the help of your thesis supervisor, choose a research topic to meet the thesis requirement. In the final term, you must complete and successfully defend a publishable thesis to be considered for graduation with the degree of Master of Science in Business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Design and Methods
- Behavioural Statistics
- Managing People
- Seminar on Micro Organizational Behaviour
- Research Reading and Conference
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Business Information Systems View 8 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Canada
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree
- Degree granted by university of recognized standing
- Complete the graduate application form (online application)
- Pay $115 application fee
- An official academic transcript and degree certificate (if degree conferral not stated on Transcripts) for each post-secondary institution attended
- Two academic reference letters
International18877 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18877 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National11371 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11371 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.