Why choose ISEG?
- ISEG is internationally recognized for its high standards in teaching and research. ISEG follows the best international standards in its teaching programs and in its research: the school is accredited by AACSB and AMBA, a distinction held by only 5% of business schools in the world, and our programs are recognized by many reputed international entities. Employability of our graduates is a top priority and extremely high.
- Located in the Center of Lisbon, ISEG belongs to the University of Lisbon – ISEG is the first Portuguese School of Economics and Management and is part of the University of Lisbon, the largest and best ranked Portuguese University. ISEG is located right in the center of Lisbon and is the perfect place to study if you are looking for a quiet and warm environment at school; but, simultaneously, you will be embedded in the center of a large city. Our beautiful and historical campus is next to the parliament, businesses, museums, shopping, restaurants and bars, and the river Tagus.
This Masters in Data Analytics for Business at ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management aims to prepare data scientists, managers, economists, statisticians, and information management professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Intelligence and Decision Support
- Data Platforms for Analytics
- Decision Making and Optimization
- Enterprise Analytics
- Programming Foundations
- Statistical Methods and Visualization
- Advanced Statistical Methods
- Big Data Tools and Analytics
- Forecasting Methods
- Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Programming for Data Science
- Research & Development Seminars
Graduates with a solid background in quantitative methods. Candidates must hold a first degree or equivalent in the areas of mathematics, statistics, information systems, management, economics, finance, mathematics applied to economics and management, or engineering. Applicants holding other degrees can also be accepted.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 1 st Phase 23 November to 28 February
- 2 nd Phase 1 March to 30 April
- 3 rd Phase 1 May to 13 June (Applications by international student (outside Europe) are not recommended during the 3 rd Phase, on account of the time it takes to issue visas)
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 18 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduates with a solid background in quantitative methods. Candidates must hold a first degree or equivalent in the areas of mathematics, statistics, information systems, management, economics, finance, mathematics applied to economics and management, or engineering. Applicants holding other degrees can also be accepted.
- Identity document (Citizens Card/Passport);
- Undergraduate degree conclusion certificate with final average grade;
- Grade transcript with full list course list and grades
- English or Portuguese** language proficiency certificate (minimum level: B2 1,
- TOEFL 70, IELTS 6.5 ) for candidates for English or Portuguese degrees (except for candidates from Portugal, those from the Portuguese-speaking countries, and Brazilians).
- Motivation letter;
- Curriculum Vitae;
International5433 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8150 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA4566 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6850 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.