Education (Counselling Psychology) from University of Ottawa is intended for candidates who wish to undertake research in a specific domain of educational studies. It is offered in the following five concentrations:
Students at Education (Counselling Psychology) from University of Ottawa will gain knowledge in:
- Counselling psychology
- Health professions education
- Leadership, evaluation, curriculum and policy studies
- Societies, cultures and languages
- Studies in teaching and learning
- Perspectives in Education
- Inter-Professional Education in the Health Professions
- Inclusive and Special Education
- Social and Political Issues in Second Language Education
- Mathematical Thinking Across the Mathematics Curriculum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCounselling Psychology View 23 other Masters in Counselling Psychology in Canada
- Candidates holding an honours bachelor's degree in education or equivalent, with a minimum overall undergraduate average of 70% (B), may be admitted directly to the master's program, except for the Counselling Psychology concentration
- Candidates for the concentration in Counselling Psychology (M.A. and M.Ed.) must hold an undergraduate degree in education, psychology, or equivalent.
- Letter of Intent
- Resume required
- 2 Recommendation letters
- English Proficiency
International23922 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11961 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National6308 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3154 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.