The overall goal is to learn about driving value through the supply chain to the end customer, how procurement can be turned into a strategic function and utilize technology as an enabler of effective supply management, how sustainability and collaboration are at the core of procurement and learn how to sell the business case of procurement to the rest of the organization.
After your studies you have gained the needed theoretical and applied knowledge, skills, and competencies to manage and develop company's external resources, supplier relationships, procurement process and procurement organization. In addition to procurement specific competencies you enhance your leadership and business competencies.
Graduate in Two Years
Master students of Procurement study on a part-time basis. Students achieve their degree in 2 years. The Procurement programme from Metropolia University of Applied Sciences is organized fully online. It has been designed to meet the needs of students who prefer distance learning or want to achieve a Master's Degree while working.
Connect online with international professionals
You will study remotely while modern online learning solutions enable interaction with teachers, other students, and staff. This allows you to become a student regardless of where you live. In the beginning of the studies, a mandatory 2-day kick-off is organized online.
- Research and Development Methods
- Professional Growth
- Procurement Strategy
- Collaboration and Influencing Skills
- Procurement Performance Management
- Procurement Innovation
- Procurement Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 5 other Masters in International Business in Finland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- the final diploma/certificate or an interim certificate on graduation issued by the educational institution from those who have already completed their qualifications
- the final diploma/certificate or an interim certificate on graduation issued by the educational institution from those whose qualifications are yet to be completed
- Work certificates (must indicate details such as the exact start and end dates of employment, the employer’s contact information, work duties, as well as working hours for part-time work), other documents such as contracts of employment, CV etc. are not considered.
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.