The Global Logistics BSc program offered at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences distinguishes itself as a central hub for logistics and mobility. You will be hard pressed to find another place in the world, where goods, finance and information transactions are interlinked as ingeniously as here in the Rhine-Main-Metropolis. T+G142 Take advantage of this special location and, amongst other things, gain access to the globally unique House of Logistics & Mobility (HOLM). Within the study program Global Logistics you will deliberate on content involving current research findings and have opportunities to discuss them with logistics experts from renowned enterprises.
Graduates with Global Logistics program of Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences will:
- possess expert knowledge,
- be able to operate IT systems
- know their way around the globe.
- Selected Topics in Corporate Logistics
- Hub Logistics and Transport Logistics
- Selected Topics in Logistics and Economics
- IT based Process Management with ERP-Systems
- International Trade and International Business Law
- Empirical and Quantitative Methods
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 114 other Masters in Economics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A study aptitude test will be carried out. You can find more detailled information on the website of the faculty.
- Higher education degree in economics or similar field equivalent to a German higher education with a regular period of study of at least six semesters
- Fill out the attachment provided on the uni-assist portal: knowledge and competencies of 30 ECTS in at least one of the following areas are required: logistics, foreign trade, production, supply chain management, or mobility
International726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Frankfurt am Main
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.