The Advanced Architecture MA program offered at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences means designing and constructing on all scales, from urban contexts to the one-to-one detail. Advanced, future-oriented concepts are developed and dealt with in study projects, in office internships, with the FFin, as well as in close collaboration with our cooperation partners from the construction sector.
- Graduates will be able to work in particular on the interface between abstract designs and concrete implementations. This means a focus on the planning phase, referred to in the German fee schedule as „execution planning“, with strong feedback on the design process and in close connection with current developments of scientific research in design and construction.
- Relevant occupational fields of graduates are in architectural, engineering and construction companies, the construction industry, property development and housing associations, real estate companies, the public sector and research and technological development of design and construction.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Specialisation Project
- Existing Contests - Design and Construction
- Lecture Series Construction
- International Design Project
- New Buildings - Design and Construction
- Impromptu Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design View 27 other Masters in Design in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A degree in architecture with 180 ECTS, which was completed with a grade at least corresponding to the grade of 2,3, as calculated applying the German grading system.
- Applicants will have to submit a CV and a letter of motivation and to provide a study-portfolio and proof of a four-month internship in an area relevant to architecture.
International726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Frankfurt am Main
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.