The Metropolitan Analysis, Design and Engineering programme of Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is an interdisciplinary programme of both Delft University of Technology and Wageningen University & Research. In this master's you tackle particularly complex problems deriving from urbanisation. These issues include mobility and logistics, water and waste management, and energy and food security.
What makes this master's in sustainable development unique?
- Attain skills and knowledge by testing ideas in a living lab setting in Amsterdam.
- Benefit from a joint degree that gives you the best of both worlds: Delft University of Technology and Wageningen University & Research.
- Work in multidisciplinary teams with students from different academic and international backgrounds.
- Metropolitan Challenges
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Metropolitan Innovators
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Metropolitan Solutions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design General Engineering & Technology View 9 other Masters in Industrial Design in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree (or ISCED level 5A) in a field of science relevant to the selected programme in the technical design and engineering sciences, or in the life or social sciences with additionally acquired technical competences and which degrees relate to metropolitan, urban or environmental issues.
- Scores for the courses that are of particular relevance to the MSc programme applied for
- Indisputable upward trend of course grades
- A declaration of the educational institute of the applicant on a deviating GPA policy
- Achievements in postgraduate education
- Multiple studies
- Scores for WU/TUD courses (by exchange students or students taking a minor)
- Reference letters
- Quality of the degree awarding institution
International19600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Delft
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.