Interested in beginning or furthering your career in human resources? This online master's degree from Arden University Online in Strategic Human Resource Management (CIPD) provides students with detailed knowledge of specialist areas in HRM, such as learning and development, reward management, and employee relations.
Upon completing this course, students will be prepared to either enter senior HR positions, or apply these skills in another related field. Students develop transferable skills such as effective verbal and written communication, presentation competence, and independent problem solving.
To become a competitive candidate for any job, students will also enhance their ability to work in a team, take responsibility for their own learning, and learn effective planning strategies. Students will also develop an awareness of social and ethical considerations in the decision making process.
This programme is available in both full-time and part-time study modes. Studying full-time means that you can complete your Strategic Human Resource Management degree in one year! The part-time option allows you to take your modules at your own pace, and adapt your studies to fit your career and lifestyle.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) updates:
Our current intake is open. We are continuing to deliver an undisrupted learning experience across all our courses. We are Distance Learning specialists with more than 25 years’ experience delivering education online.
Arden’s MA Human Resource Management online degree is proudly accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). After completing the MA HR degree course, students will have Advanced Level 7 CIPD qualification and Associate Member status. Graduates could then gain “Chartered” status by maintaining their Continuous Professional Development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing the Human Resource
- HRM in Context
- Reward Management
- Learning and Development
- Resourcing and Talent Planning
- Employee Relations
- Research Project
This HR master online course is flexible, and allows students to choose whether they want to study full-time or part-time before beginning the programme. Based upon whether students choose full or part-time study, they can complete the course in 1 to 5 years. More information about full-time and part-time study can be found by contacting Arden’s education consultants.
At Arden, assessments are designed to allow students to demonstrate their knowledge through a variety of methods, which could include:
- Audit and case study assignments
- Research proposal
- Research project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Human Resource Management Innovation Management View 22 other Masters in Innovation Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
For students whose prior learning was not taught in English:
- IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 90; or equivalent
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English; a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted
- We also offer an internal English test for applicants who are unable to provide an English Proficiency letter. More information on this can be found here.
- We are happy to consider an application from you if you can show us you have the motivation to study this course.
- We’ll ask you for a personal statement that demonstrates your ability to study the course. We may also want references and evidence of relevant experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10550 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 12 months.
FundingEarly Bird Offer
- Arden University’s Early Bird Offer gives international students studying one of our foundation year, undergraduate, or postgraduate courses online the opportunity to receive £1,000 off their tuition fees.
- All you have to do is be accepted onto your eligible course for our October 2022 intake and pay the holding fee before September 5th 2022.
- It’s as simple as that. Please note that the Early Bird Offer cannot be used with top-up programmes or short courses, and cannot be combined with other offers.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.