We offer our graduate students opportunities to engage in experiential learning and connect with industry to support them in inquiry and impact-driven research.
- We have a wide range of professional and online programs that, alongside our research programs, support our students in the creation of personal, economic, and societal value.
- Our graduate students in the Actuarial Science program from University of Waterloo are shaping nutrition policy, building tools for clean energy storage, and using climate change risk to reimagine investment policy and practice. They are engaging in world-changing, perspective-altering, life-improving research.
- Actuarial Science
- Finance (master's level only)
- Scientific and Statistical Computing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Actuarial Science View 66 other Masters in Mathematics in Canada
- A four-year honour’s Bachelor’s degree with an overall 83% average from a Canadian university (or its equivalent).
- An interview and diagnostic test may be required.
- Three academic or professional references.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
International15392 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7696 AUD per semester during 18 months.
National4508 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2254 AUD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Waterloo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.