Digitisation and the increasing penetration of private and occupational areas of life by Information and Communication technologies will extensively shape the information society of the future.
Students at the Information and Communication Systems programme from Chemnitz University of Technology are qualified to solve engineering problems and to work in research and development as well as in management positions. Focal points of the degree course are Communications Engineering, Microwave Engineering and Photonics, Circuit and System Design, Communication Networks, Digital Signal Processing and Circuit Theory.
Graduates are offered excellent career opportunities both in academia and in the global Information and Communication industry. Also occupational activities in management are possible. Graduates are well prepared for working at:
- communication equipment manufacturers
- network operators
- consulting companies
- research institutes
- automotive companies
- aerospace companies
- Multisensorial Systems
- Mobile and Car-to-X Communication
- Mobile Localization and Navigation
- Advanced Communications Engineering
- Microwave and Photonic Systems
- Optical Communications and Networks
- Design of Digital Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Sciences Digital Communication View 23 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Vocationally-qualifying university bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology or equivalent degree program with regard to content, English language proficiency at Level B2 and German language proficiency at level A1 according to the CEFR
- The online application via the uni-assist homepage: www.uni-assist.de/online
- Preferably legally attested copies of any previously attained proofs of university graduation in the home country and German or English translation including proof of completed subjects and marks
- A legally attested copy of an certification of passing the national higher education entrance qualification (not for all countries). Applicants from China, Vietnam or Mongolia have to submit the certificate of the Academic Board of Examiners in Peking (APS) together with their application documents
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Chemnitz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.