Studying in multidisciplinary student group give graduates competence to work with people having different educational and working backgrounds which is very much needed in the modern working life. Development of circular economy solutions take place in multi-professional teams.
RiMCE is a mid-career Master’s degree and requires 2 years (24 months) of work experience after Bachelor’s. The applicants with degree in Bachelor's of Engineering, Natural Resources and Business Administration or other suitable Bachelor’s degree can apply to the program. Because the Bachelor’s degrees are either 240 or 210 ECTS credits also the master studies are either 60 or 90 ECTS credits (MBA).
The graduates of the Master's Risk Management and Circular Economy programme from Tampere University of Applied Sciences will be able to be managers and specialists in demanding tasks in circular economy and risk management. The degree gives a qualification for a public appointment where Master's degree is required.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- RiMCE studies focus on circular economy theories, tools (like LCA) and recent concepts. Life Cycle Assessment (LCA is a tool for improving existing products and services and on the other hand, a tool for integrating sustainable design with new products and services.
- New circular economy business model based on renting and reusing instead of ownership and single use are important part of transition from linear to circular economy.
- Reuse and recycling of materials requires expertise in material handling and understanding the risks involved with harmful chemicals and physical properties.Likewise, doing business in international context needs risk management.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesRisk Management General Engineering & Technology Natural Resource Management View 59 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Finland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible to apply, you must
- hold a suitable higher education degree and
have a minimum of two years' (24 months) work experience from the relevant field after completing the degree.
- The student selection has two phases. The first phase is a pre-task and the second is an online interview. Student selections are made based on the combined points of both phases.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Tampere
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.