No matter the roots of your academic training, broaden the scope of your projection with solid skills; it is ultimately the key factor of the current progress. Become a strategic generator of opportunities that will shape the future of the world with this Business Management program from Tecnológico de Monterrey.
- Every young professional, regardless of their academic background, has the ability to accelerate their career from the start.
- The Master in Business Management from Tecnológico de Monterrey is an intensive program designed to help you fully realize your potential in just one year. Accelerate your career with skills and tools that help you stand out and make a difference.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Business Environment & Emerging Markets
- Managerial Economics
- Business INovations & New Product Development
- Financial Management
- Consulting Methodologies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 5 other Masters in International Business in Mexico
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
We are looking for talent with the potential to transform organizations through innovation and responsible leadership. To do this, the EGADE Business School Admissions Committee performs a holistic evaluation of each candidate to the programs we offer.
- Complete your Admission Application Form
- Take the admission tests: The PEAP is designed to assess your skills, abilities and knowledge to apply for graduate studies.
- Request recommendation letters
- Develop your motives essay
- Prepare your Curriculum Vitae
- Schedule your interview with the program director or faculty member
- Present official documentation
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.