Organizations that require graduates of the Master of Strength and Conditioning from University of Malaya are those involved in physical training programmes to improve physical fitness in general, prevent the risk of injuries, reduce the risk of non-communicable diseases and improve overall sports performance including in coaching.
Public and private sector locally and/or abroad with units/divisions responsible for improving physical conditioning and competitive sports and those managing issues related to non-communicable diseases. These units/divisions require knowledgeable and skilled professionals to run their programmes effectively and safely.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Research Methodology
- Applied Physiology and Nutrition
- Advanced Biomechanics
- Advanced Resistance Training and Conditioning
- Physical Assessment and Technical Skills
- Professional Practice in Strength and Conditioning
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 5 other Masters in Sports Management in Malaysia
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Malaya and/or in Malaysia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree with CGPA of 3.0 and above in a relevant programme of study will have priority for admission.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree with CGPA of 2.7 to 2.99 may be considered if they fulfill at least one of the following criteria:
- has work experience in related fields; or
- has publications in related fields; or
- is a scholarship recipient; or
- a graduate of the University of Malaya
- a government agency employee
- Applicants with a Bachelor's degree with CGPA of 2.5 to 2.69 may be considered if they fulfill at least two of the criteria above.
International4692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7039 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National2724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4086 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
- Local: RM 18,400
- International: RM 31,700
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.