The Educational Psychology program at University of Victoria, British Columbia is a rich field of study, focusing on studies in inclusion, special education, learning and instructional sciences, human development, as well as research design, measurement, analysis, and evaluation. Our thesis-based master's programs lead smoothly into our PhD program in educational psychology.
Who benefits from our programs?
- Educational and instructional designers
- Psychology students who want to pursue graduate work applying psychology to educational practices
- Teachers, education administrators and program developers
- Health care, child and youth care, and higher education professionals
- Persons with undergraduate degrees in psychology, education, and related fields
- Learning strategy instructors
- Government employees
- Educational policy administrators and planners
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Full-time and part-time evening options
- Professional development through small, intensive programs
- Our academic supervisors provide students with regular mentoring and support
- Our programs balance theory, practical knowledge, and research
- Elective options allow students to customize programs to fulfill their research and career goals
- We offer both MEd and MA options for qualified students
- We offer fellowships and scholarships for qualified students
- We offer graduate assistantships to further training in research and teaching
- Complement your studies with co-operative education work terms, research apprenticeships and teaching apprenticeships
- Our graduates have an excellent record of finding employment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Research Educational Psychology View 21 other Masters in Educational Psychology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Educational Psychology or Education
- All unofficial post-secondary transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Two assessment reports
- English language requirement
International5074 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5074 USD per year during 24 months.
National4022 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4022 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.