The online course will develop problem solving and clinical skills, together with preparing students to take a leadership role in health economics.
On completion of the AApplied Health Economics (Online) MSc from Diploma MSc , you will be able to demonstrate:
- An applied understanding of how established techniques of research and enquiry are used to create and interpret knowledge in an appropriate clinical setting.
- Indepth knowledge and understanding of the discipline informed by current scholarship and research.
- Advanced level critical skills designed to deal with complex problems.
- Advanced knowledge and competence in health economics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodologies and Critical Appraisal
- Professional Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
180 credits with the first 120 credits deriving from the postgraduate diploma
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesEconomics Health Management Health Sciences View 313 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Entry to the one year Applied Health Economics MSc will require successful completion of the Applied Health Economics Postgraduate Diploma (120 credits).
Individuals who have not completed the postgraduate diploma can apply for the Applied Health Economics MSc as a two year course consisting of eight modules (180 credits) with the first 120 credits deriving from the postgraduate diploma.Applicants should be working in a clinical setting, either in the UK or overseas, and have a science degree in a relevant subject. You will also need to submit copies of the following with your application:
- Qualification certificates
- A maximum of two professional and/or academic references
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8880 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8880 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8880 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8880 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.