On successful completion of the Acute Medicine (Online) MSc from Diploma MSc , you will be able to:
- Demonstrate reflection, creativity, an advanced knowledge and practical understanding of acute medicine to decision-making in unpredictable and/or complex patient scenarios and situations.
- Design and undertake research, development or strategic activities to inform the investigation and treatment of patients presenting to acute medicine.
- Take responsibility for planning and developing courses of action that initiate or underpin substantial developments in acute medicine.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodologies and Critical Appraisal
- Professional Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
(180 credits) with the first 120 credits deriving from the Postgraduate Diploma.
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Management Health Sciences View 96 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Entry to the one year Acute Medicine MSc will require successful completion of the Acute Medicine Postgraduate Diploma (120 credits).
Individuals who have not completed the postgraduate diploma can apply for the Clinical Psychiatry MSc as a two year course consisting of eight modules (180 credits) with the first 120 credits deriving from the postgraduate diploma.
Applicants should be working in a clinical setting, either in the UK or overseas, and have a science degree in a relevant subject. You will also need to submit copies of the following with your application:
- Qualification certificates
- A maximum of two professional and/or academic references
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8880 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8880 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8880 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8880 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.