This distinctive program promotes diverse, multidisciplinary performing and visual artistic expressions supported by organizational competence in revenue development (earned and contributed), management of human resources (artists, volunteers, companies), planning (financial, strategic, special events, career) and communications (multiplatform, digital, marketing).
The Arts Administration and Cultural Management certificate program at Humber College is situated within the creative milieu of Humber’s renowned programs in theatre, writing, visual and digital arts, music, photography, animation, television, and film. Real-world experience is gained through varied field placements in commercial, government and not-for-profit arts and culture organizations, and collaborative capstone projects which demonstrate to employers the breadth of graduates’ abilities.
Our graduates have attained a variety of arts administration and cultural management positions such as marketing and development officer/manager, education and engagement co-ordinator, membership and volunteer manager, programming assistant, public programs co-ordinator, patron services co-ordinator, drama school co-ordinator, and finance and operations assistant.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resources in Arts and Culture
- Equity and Pluralism in Arts and Culture
- Marketing Arts and Culture
- Capstone Project in Arts and Culture
- Field Placement
- Financial Management
- Social Media Applications
- Professional Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Deadline for equal consideration in the admission process: February 1. Post-February 1 applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Media Management View 68 other Masters in Visual Arts in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree or advanced diploma, preferably in arts, humanities, fine arts or performing arts
- Applicants will attend an online information session, prior to which they must submit a detailed resume and a cover letter.
- The cover letter should outline their areas of interest, career goals and expectations of the program. A faculty member will review the submission and then contact the applicant about thier online (via Skype) information session.
- Each student requires a current PC or Mac
- Online access to cloud-based software (eg. Quickbooks Online). Info provided by Professors
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15568 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7784 CAD per semester during 18 months.
National4354 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2177 CAD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.