The PGCert in International Sports Management at the University of London aims to provide students with an in-depth understanding of the latest sport management strategies and develop the skills needed for the professional management of organisations and projects within the dynamic sport industry.Modes of study: Online
As a graduate of this programme, you will be able to:
critically engage with and apply a range of management functions including strategic planning, marketing, finance and events and facilities management.
plan and undertake systematic research into sport-related business and management issues, making selective and critical use of a range of business data, research sources and appropriate methodologies.
take a critical international and professional perspective that is demonstrably informed by knowledge and expertise in issues including the relations between sport and businesses, societies, and the environment.
Your qualification will help open doors to a range of exciting opportunities in sports management.
In some countries, qualifications earned by distance and flexible learning may not be recognised by certain authorities or regulators for the purposes of public sector employment or further study. We advise you to explore the local recognition status before you register.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial management in sport
- Sports strategy, governance and leadership
- Sports marketing, media and sponsorship
- International sport development
- Sports events management
- Sports entrepreneurship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management International Business View 34 other Masters in Sports Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree (e.g. bachelor) which is considered at least comparable to a UK upper second-class honours degree, from an institution acceptable to the University
- If you do not meet the entrance requirements you may still apply for the PGCert if you have successfully completed an individual module on a stand-alone basis. Each application will be considered on an individual basis by the programme director, giving attention to alternative qualifications and/or relevant experience
- To be eligible to study an individual module, academic consideration will include work experience
International3675 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3675 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA3675 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3675 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.