The Master of Business Administration program is designed to provide students with a range of analytic, strategic and leadership skills which will prepare them for increasingly competitive careers in business management in the corporate and public sectors.
The Master of Business Administration - Master of International Business combined degree program at University of Newcastle offers a grounding in fundamental business areas such as accounting, finance, organisational behaviour, economics, marketing and management.
Analytic and problem solving skills are emphasised through an applied understanding of the theoretical framework within which today’s managers must operate, as well as acquisition of practical skills in teamwork, writing, presentation and time-management.
The ability to cope with rapid organisational and technological change is developed through an understanding of organisational behaviour, information systems and organisational change and development.
The Master of International Business program is designed to meet the needs of two groups- international students who wish to undertake business studies with a specific international focus in order to find employment in global markets, and Australian students who wish to expand their business capabilities and to export products to international markets.
Program learning outcomes
On successful completion of the program students will have:
- Effective oral and written skills to communicate complex business management information to a variety of audiences.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managing Under Uncertainty
- Foundations of Business Analysis
- Organisational Behaviour and Design
- Marketing Management and Planning
- Global Business Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 289 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 084248C
Direct entry into the Masters Program (160 units) will be available for applicants who have:
- 4 year Bachelors (Honours) Degree; or
- 3 year Bachelors Degree in a related field such as accounting, business, commerce, economics, finance, human resource management, industrial relations, management, marketing; or
- 3 year Bachelors Degree not in a related field + 1 year relevant organisational experience; or
- At least 7 years organisational experience, including 2 years in a management position.
International36690 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36690 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National22890 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22890 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.