The MSc in Nursing (Non-EU Applicants) at University College Cork is designed to provide international students from outside Ireland and the EU (ie non-EU applicants) and from a range of different nursing backgrounds with a non-clinical Master’s degree. The program is non-clinical, comprising theory modules only.
We aim to provide our students with enhanced skills that will transfer to professional practice in a rapidly evolving healthcare system globally. The acquisition of these skills ensures demand for graduates of this programme.
- Clinical Examination Skills
- Wound Care for Healthcare Professionals
- Clinical Leadership in Practice Enhancement for Nursing and Midwifery
- The Principles and Methods of Evidence-Based Practice Healthcare
- Personal and Proffessional Portfolio
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 74 other Masters in Nursing in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants for the MSc in Nursing for NON-EU applicants should:
- Hold active registration on a division of the professional register maintained by the Nursing Board/Statutory Body in their own country.
- Hold a primary degree in nursing (minimum 2nd class hons standard) or hold a Higher/Postgraduate Diploma in relevant nursing area.
International18900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cork
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.