Students at this Finance (Asset Management) course at University College Cork focus on developing the analytical and professional skills necessary for a career in finance. The course aims to produce graduates who can contribute to the industry from their first day in employment.
The course has been designed in conjunction with industry to ensure its graduates have the skills to match the needs of employers. On completion of the MSc Finance (Asset Management), you can expect to have excellent career prospects within investment management, banking, insurance, proprietary trading, wealth management and alternative investments.
The MSc Finance (Asset Management) programme is a member of the CFA® Institute University Affiliated programme and is a CAIA® Association Academic Partner. These partnerships ensure the programme content remains up to date and relevant to the requirements of employers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Finance
- Risk Management
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Financial Analysis and Forecasting
- Quantitative Analysis
- Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics Statistics View 6 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A business related programme (e.g. Commerce, Law, Business Studies, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Information Systems etc.)
- A programme with a significant quantitative element (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Science, Computing etc.)
- Applicants who achieve a 2H2 degree but meet all other requirements and applicants from other degree disciplines with at least a 2H1 degree may be considered on a case by case basis.
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.