Applicants at Dairy Technology and Innovation programme at University College Cork are usually working in the dairy industry, or as dairy industry personnel holding UCC’s Level 7 Diploma in Food Science & Technology. We are also attractive to BSc graduates with a food science, nutritional sciences or biological/life sciences background who wish to expand their knowledge into dairy technology
In line with the development of a knowledge economy, this qualification will enable and empower dairy industry personnel and those wishing to join the industry to implement best practices, embrace new technological developments in dairy processing.
- Milk production and quality
- Dairy chemistry
- Trends and dynamics across dairy markets
- Dairy processing technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInnovation Management Engineering Management View 16 other Masters in Innovation Management in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates must be graduates of an NFQ Level 8 degree programme (or equivalent) in food science, nutritional sciences, agricultural sciences, microbiology, biochemistry, engineering or related biological sciences with a minimum second class honours (grade 2), ideally with experience working in the dairy industry.
- Holders of UCC’s Level 7 Diploma in Food Science and Technology with a minimum second class honours (grade 1) and a minimum of two years’ experience working in the dairy industry will also be eligible for admission.
International10300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10300 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA5130 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5130 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cork
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.