The course provides graduates with an approved Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC) fourth year of training in psychology.
In addition to covering professional issues and ethics, assessment and intervention, and research projects into human behaviour, this graduate diploma also offers electives in advanced topics in psychology.
Our graduates of the Graduate Diploma in Psychology from Australian Catholic University have pursued careers in:
- community work
- further studies in psychology
- human Services
- market research
This course is currently accredited by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Assessment in Psychological Practice: Foundation Skills and Professional Issues
- Psychological Interventions: Theory, Foundational Strategies and Professional Issues
- Advanced Topics in Applied Psychology
- Advanced Topics in Cognition
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences Clinical Psychology View 43 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
To be eligible for admission to the course, an applicant must have completed, within the last five years, a Bachelor degree including:
- an accredited three year sequence in Psychology;
- with a GPA of at least 5.0 on the ACU seven point scale; and;
- credit level or above in a total of four second or third year Psychology units.
If the Bachelor degree was completed outside of Australia, applicants must seek an ‘Assessment of Overseas Qualifications’ from the Australian Psychological Society (APS) to confirm that it is equivalent to an Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC) accredited three-year sequence in psychology. Evidence of this must be submitted with the application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24104 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24104 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National22592 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22592 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
- If your postgraduate coursework application is successful, you’ll likely be offered a domestic fee-paying place (DFP).
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.