This taught Civil Engineering (Environment & Energy) at Cork Institute of Technology is aimed at graduates of accredited Level 8 Civil Engineering programmes, who wish to develop their skills and expertise in the fields of Environmental and Energy Engineering. For applicants with a background in other disciplines, equivalent recognition may be given through the RPL process on an individual case-by-case basis to those who can demonstrate significant relevant professional experience in the discipline of Civil, Environmental or Energy Engineering.
The programme of study is designed to progress your qualifications in the following ways:
- Deepen your technical knowledge, skills and competences in the specialised fields of Environmental and Energy Engineering
- Extend your educational qualifications to a level likely to be that required for Chartered Engineer. Develop your ability to carry out in depth research in a chosen field of Engineering, to draw conclusions from the research and present research findings
- Broaden your knowledge in other areas such as Business, Innovation, Sustainability and Project Management
More informationVisit official programme website
- Sustainability in Engineering
- Energy Source Analysis
- Advanced Hydro & Flood Control
- Engineering Research Skills
- Ocean Energy Conversion
- Strategic Business Management
- Computational Solid Modelling
- Adv Geotechnical Engineering
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Environmental Sciences View 17 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Ireland
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA5507 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5507 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.