Music and Technology from Munster Technological University takes full advantage of the CSM's state-of-the-art performance spaces, Recording Suite (Live, Control, and Editing rooms), Electronic Music Studio, dedicated laboratories and many performance opportunities. A cross-faculty body of experienced lecturers and practitioners in the field delivers the programme.
Students at Music and Technology from Cork Institute of Technology will:
- have a very practical, hands-on approach.
- confidently and competently to interact with, and find employment within, several fields of study and industry.
- work with some of the finest up-and-coming musicians in Ireland, from all walks of life, will result in an exceptional Music Technologist.
- Recording Studio
- Acoustics and Psychoacoustics
- Problem Solving & Programming
- Interpreting Sound & Music
- Audio Electronics
- I.T. Law and Ethics
- Digital Culture
- Marketing & Media Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMusic Sound Engineering View 29 other Masters in Music in Ireland
- Applications are invited by way of a submitted application form and shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in July/August, if required, where the applicant must display musical competence. Normally, an Honours 2.2 Degree in a cognate area is required and work-based experience is an advantage.
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Cork
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.