The Master’s degree in International Business Management program at the University of Bordeaux is dedicated to the general field of international business management with a specialization in geopolitics and cross cultural management. This generalist program has a strong analysis-oriented focus, aimed at understanding the global business environment.
An extensive first semester curriculum, based on theoretical learning, provides a clear understanding of the real challenges facing managers and organizations operating in a global context. The second semester focuses on practical experience with a 6-month internship, to be carried out in France preferably.
Strengths of this Master program?
The International Business Management program prepares students for executive positions in international companies or in subsidiaries that specialize in international markets. A generalist program, all company functions are covered during the cursus and students learn about the various different operational stages involved when a company goes global.
In addition to the fundamental knowledge and skills essential for international managers today, students also have the opportunity to specialize in their sector of interest and to apply the theory learned in the real working world.
After this Master program?
The International Business Management program develops not only new skills but also new ways of thinking. Providing advanced training in business and management, the Master degree represents a true asset to students wishing to launch an international career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- French as a foreign language
- IInternational business law
- International trade practices
- Logistics and supply chain management (including a commented visit to the Grand Maritime Port of Bordeaux)
- Doing business in France (including visits to French companies)
- International strategic management
- Wine business economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 75 other Masters in International Business in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have completed, with honors, a Bachelor degree (4 year program), or a 4 year/240 ECTS equivalent course. In addition, one or two years of professional experience within an international environment is welcome.
- For the study field, degrees in Business Administration, Management, Economics and Law are favored, however all specialties are accepted.
- Official transcripts
- Copies of all previous diplomas
- Passport copy (or ID card if European)
- Cover letter and CV (in English)
- Certificate of English language level
- Passport photo
International5240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5240 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5240 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.