It combines interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary academic learning with practical experience under the mentorship of a team of experts focused on two main streams:
- Scientific Bases – Understanding the basic biology of vaccine/immunologics development.
- Social and Public Health Issues – Researching the complex social, health care, legal and ethical issues related to vaccination and the use of immunotherapeutics.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- A Multidisciplinary Approach to Vaccinology and Immunotherapeutics
- Seminars in Vaccinology and Immunotherapeutics
- Special Topics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 102 other Masters in Human Medicine in Canada
- A four-year honours degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (e.g. 60 credit units)
- Proof of English language proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English
International6730 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6730 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National4260 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4260 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.